Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma
745 Baywood Drive, Petaluma, CA, 94954, United States
Phone: (707) 283-2888
3.8/5 347 reviews
A resort-like setting with close proximity to California's Wine Country
The Sheraton Sonoma Hotel is located within driving distance of over 300 wineries. Whether you are looking for wineries in Sonoma Valley, Russian River Valley or Dry Creek Valley, our Sonoma County hotel is the perfect destination for your wine country getaway.
Named by Travel and Leisure Magazine as one of the “Nation’s Top 10 Getaways Near a Major City,” Petaluma offers much to see and do. Explore the charming downtown with its historic architecture, unique shops, galleries, and bistros. Take a walking tour of Petaluma’s Victorian neighborhoods. Or head outdoors for a round of golf, river kayaking, or mountain biking.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
The minute summer got closer.
Lock in our best rates of the summer when you book today.
- SPG® Members save more, plus enjoy free Wi-Fi and earn Starpoints when booking directly on our website or the SPG App.
Insider tip: Find some of our best rates over holidays, including Canada Day, 4th of July and Labor Day weekend.
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for our best available rates.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 347 verified guest reviews
75%of our guests
recommend this hotel
A very nice property conveniently located by Hwy 101. Everything in the room was fresh and looks recently renovated. Friendly staff all around. Would definitely stay here again.
The Sheraton Sonoma Hotel is located at 745 Baywood Drive, in historic Petaluma at the gateway to Sonoma Wine Country.
- Charles M. Schulz - Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Dempsey's Restaurant & Brewery
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Moylan's Brewery
- Murphy's Irish Pub
- Petaluma Hills Brewing Company
- Russian River Brewing Company
- TAPS Beer Co. & Kitchen
- Tolay Lounge
- Cinnabar Theater
- Green Music Center
- Napa Valley Performing Arts Center
- Sonoma-Marin Fair
- Foxtail Golf Club
- Links at Bodega Harbour
- Napa Golf Course
- Northwood Golf Club
- Oakmont Golf Club
- Rooster Run Golf Club
- Sonoma Golf Club
- Windsor Golf Course
- Artesa Vineyards & Winery
- Castello di Amorosa
- Chimney Rock Winery
- Domaine Carneros
- Peju Province Winery
- Robert Mondavi Winery
- Stags' Leap Wine Cellars
- V. Sattui Winery
- Armstrong Redwoods
- Bodega Bay Seashore
- Charles M. Schulz Museum
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Historic Downtown Petaluma
- Jack London State Historic Park
- Point Reyes National Seashore
- Shollenberger Park
- Sonoma Coast State Beach
- Sonoma Plaza
- Sonoma Speedway
- Tomales Bay
- Cucina Paradiso
- Farmhouse Inn Restaurant
- K & L Bistro
- Stark's Steak & Seafood
- Sugo Trattoria
- Tolay Restaurant
- Wild Goat Bistro
- Benziger Family Winery
- Francis Ford Coppola Winery
- Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards
- Gundlach Bundschu Winery
- J Vineyards & Winery
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Kastania Vineyards
- Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens
- Kunde Family Winery
- Larson Family Winery
- Ledson Winery & Vineyards
- St Francis Winery & Vineyards
How To Get Here
Hours Of Operation
A brilliant setting for bright ideas in Sonoma County
15,000 square feet offer the ultimate flexibility to accommodate events, from a one-day board meeting to a weeklong corporate conference.
- Number of Guest Rooms: 184
- Indoor Meeting Space: 15,000 sq. ft.
- Number of Meeting Spaces: 13
- Largest Meeting Space: 4,233 sq. ft. (393.26 sq.m)