As the preferred event destination for Sonoma County meetings, Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma is ideal for corporate meetings, conferences, incentive trips and social events. Our Sonoma County meeting space provides your team ample space to get down to business, as well as enjoy the surroundings that make Sonoma wine country famous.
AT A GLANCE
Year Opened: 2002
Last Renovated: 2015
Rates: High - $189/Low – $129
Ideal Group Size: 30+
Max Group Size: 90 Rooms peak
Sales Tax: 9%
Room Tax: 12%
Largest Meeting Space: 4, 233 sq. ft.
Indoor Meeting Space: 15,000 sq. ft.
Sheraton Sales Team
A variety of flexible meeting spaces are perfect for accommodating small meetings and intimate gatherings.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 - 25
- Great conference room with built in plug-ins for large television
- Customized executive meeting menu by our professional culinary team
- Flexible meeting space with natural light and beautiful views of the marina
- Complimentary wireless internet, 256 mbps system
With up to 15,000 square feet of meeting space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 300 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 26 - 300
- Spacious 4,233 square foot ballroom with drop down screens
- Perfect meet and feed for 140 to 170 people
- Customized food & beverage option with locally sourced, farm fresh ingredients
- On-site meeting coordinator
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Tolay Restaurant - 50 person capacity for private events
Dining Food & Beverage Averages:
F&B Service Charge: 21%
Explore our catering special offers that include SPG points, exclusive discounts and more. View our Catering Special Offers>>
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Located in historic Petaluma, nearby the Petaluma River & Marina and Sonoma wineries. Explore things to do in Petaluma. Located 15 miles from the Santa Rosa Airport and 35 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- Meeting and Event Facilities with Natural Lighting and views of the marina
- Conference Facilities and flexible meeting space
- Pre-Function Space
- Audio Visual Equipment and complimentary wireless internet
- On-site destination coordinator
- Customized food and beverage options, featuring locally-sourced, farm fresh ingredients
- Green meetings program