Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma has established itself as one of the area's premier destinations for meetings and business events, with versatile venue spaces and an unparalleled location in the heart of Sonoma wine country. Enhance your meeting with modern audiovisual facilities and delicious catering, and trust our helpful planners to manage your event from start to finish, ensuring success.
AT A GLANCE
Year Opened: 2002
Last Renovated: 2015
Rates: High - $189/Low – $129
Ideal Group Size: 30+
Max Group Size: 90 Rooms peak
Sales Tax: 9%
Room Tax: 12%
Largest Meeting Space: 4, 233 sq. ft.
Indoor Meeting Space: 15,000 sq. ft.
Sheraton Sales Team
Our hotel offers a range of flexible meeting spaces, perfect for accommodating small events and intimate gatherings.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 - 25
- Great conference room with built in plug-ins for large television
- Customized executive meeting menu by our professional culinary team
- Flexible meeting space with natural light and beautiful views of the marina
- Complimentary wireless Internet, 256 mbps system
We welcome large meetings here in Sonoma County with up to 15,000 square feet of space; our venues can accommodate up to 300 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 26 - 300
- Spacious 4,233 square-foot ballroom with drop-down screens
- Perfect meet and feed for 140 to 170 people
- Customized food and beverage option with locally sourced, farm fresh ingredients
- On-site meeting coordinator
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Tolay Restaurant - 50 person capacity for private events
Dining Food & Beverage Averages:
F&B Service Charge: 21%
Explore our catering special offers that include SPG points, exclusive discounts and more. View our Catering Special Offers>>
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Our hotel is ideally situated in historic Petaluma, near the Petaluma River and Marina and the many famed wineries of Sonoma County. Your event guests will find plenty of things to do in Petaluma during their down time between meetings. Located 15 miles from the Santa Rosa Airport and 35 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), we make business travel easy and stress-free.
- Meeting and event venues with natural lighting and views of the marina
- Conference facilities and flexible meeting space
- Pre-Function space
- Audiovisual equipment and complimentary wireless Internet
- On-site destination coordinator
- Customized food and beverage options, featuring locally-sourced, farm fresh ingredients
- Green meetings program
- Armstrong Redwoods
- Bodega Bay Seashore
- Charles M. Schulz Museum
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Historic Downtown Petaluma
- Jack London State Historic Park
- Point Reyes National Seashore
- Shollenberger Park
- Sonoma Coast State Beach
- Sonoma Plaza
- Sonoma Speedway
- Tomales Bay